FX Leaders Signals Tutorials
Forex signals are online trading alerts which provide the latest market information about trading opportunities on the major foreign currency pairs. Our signals service allows you to follow and copy the trading actions taken by FX Leaders' experienced team of top performing analysts.
Copying FX Leaders trading signals is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
FOLLOW the live signals, appearing in the signals page
COPY the data straight to your trading account
PROFIT once the trades automatically close
Our team has thought through every detail in order to provide you with a friendly and easy to use signals system for a top quality Forex trading experience. Easily follow live trading opportunities and copy them through your own trading account.
Your questions answered: Wondering exactly when the next trading opportunity will appear? Unsure which currency pair you should be trading? Don’t know whether you should buy or sell, and at which price? Our signals service answers all your questions for you!
For a quick presentation on how to copy our signals to your trading platform click here
How to read FX Leaders Signals?
Pair - The relevant currency pair.
Action - Trading signal, telling you to BUY (in green) or SELL (in red) a pair
Stop Loss - An automatic exit point to protect your investment. This is the suggested price at which to exit the trade in case the market goes against you. Make sure you apply a Stop Loss when opening the position in your trading account.
Take Profit - This is the suggested target price at which to exit the trade. Once the rate hits 'Take Profit', your position will automatically close. It is recommended that you apply a 'Take Profit' order when you open a buy/sell position, to lock your profits in case target is reached. We recommend copying the 'Take Profit' target.
Status - The current status of the signal. Let's review the possible statuses:
- Active: meaning an open signal. As long as a signal is active traders are advised to follow the alert and enter the market!.
- Closed: meaning the signal is no longer active and has been closed by our system.
- Get Ready: be prepared. There is a good chance that the system is about to open a new position. The 'Get Ready' signal might become 'Active' or disappear.
Comments - Live updates on changes in Stop Loss, Take Profit or Status.
Trade Now - Appearing on the right side of a signal with an ‘Active’ status, the green ‘Trade Now’ button is aimed at those who still have to open a trading account. It leads to our most recommended platform. If you already have a broker you can go straight to your platform and start using the signals in your account.
Please note that the signals are divided into two different signals tables:
Latest Closed Signals - In this box you can follow FX Market Leaders' latest closed signals. Once closed, our short and long term signals move down to this section. Here, our users can follow the signals' history and performance.
How to use FX Leaders trading Signals:
'Get Ready' alert: Indicates a potential trend. In other words prepare to make a move (by logging in to your broker's platform and following the FX Market Leaders signals board).
'Active' signal: Once a Signals status is 'Active' it's time to enter the market. Do this by opening a trade based on the data provided in the signal in your trading account.
As long as a signal is active, the recommendation to enter the trade still stands!
Once you've opened the trade in your trading account pay attention to the signals screen, as suggestions to move the Stop Loss and Take Profit settings will often appear.
'Closed' signal: Once the signal's status has changed to 'Closed' it's time to close the trade.
Pay attention! There are three ways for a signal to get closed:
- Automatically, by reaching the Stop Loss point
- Automatically, by reaching the Take Profit point
- Manually by our team of analysts. We close the signal if we believe that it is the right timing to exit the market, considering the momentum.
• All of our signals are based on technical analysis of Forex charts, as well as fundamental analysis of economic events and the latest market news.The signals can be adapted to suit several trading strategies, including intra-day trading, day trading and longer term trading approaches. Best of all, they’re provided to you for FREE by our analysts, so why not take advantage of them now?
Click here to view our latest signals
Three simple, quick stepts to start trading:
Choosing an account type: Determines the capital you wish to deposit, which derives from the amounts of money you wish to trade with.
Registration: Includes filling up your personal details and signing up.
Account Activation: At the end of the process you get an email from your broker, with user name, password and instructions.
Don't have a trading account yet? We recommend trading with tier 1 global brokers such as Markets.com and etoro.com