UK Forex Brokers
Last Update: September 26th, 2018
Advances in technology have greatly changed the way that Forex is handled and traded. Trading Forex has never been easier and more comfortable. If you wish, you can trade Forex from your home wearing pajamas or during a train ride when you have time to spare. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can trade with any broker all around the world without regard to country boundaries and restrictions. And yet, there are still many reasons to choose a broker from your country to trade with, especially if you are from the UK.
The main advantage of UK Forex brokers is that they are regulated very tightly by the British Financial Services Authority (FSA), which is considered to be one the most trustworthy regulatory bodies in the world.
Another good reason to trade with UK Forex brokers is that if you have any trouble or get into a conflict with your broker you don’t have to fly halfway around the world if you wish to meet with your broker face to face.
United Kingdom Recommended Forex Brokers
- No extra fees or commissions.
- Trades are executed instantly.
- Real-time news and charts available.
- Spreads from 0.5 pips.
- Trading platforms for iPhone, iPad and Android available.
- Demo account available.
- Minimum 1st-time deposit: $200 USD
- Leverage: 1:30
Read FX Leaders eToro broker review
- Daily analysis of current events.
- Plenty of currency pairs available.
- No fees or commissions.
- Up to the millisecond exchange rates 24 hours a day.
- Multiple languages available.
- 24 hour customer support.
Read FX Leaders AVATRADE broker review
- 4 powerful trading platforms for every type of trader.
- Live daily market alerts system.
- Personal account managers and trading specialists for all clients!
- Training course and webinars for beginners
- An innovative mobile system including live trading signals!
Read about Forex brokers by country
Learn about Forex Trading Strategies