How to Use Our Forex Signals
Forex signals are online trading alerts which provide the latest market information about trading opportunities on the major foreign currency pairs. Our signals service allows you to follow and copy the trading actions taken by FX Leaders’ top-performing analysts.
Our analysts use a wide range of tools, indicators, techniques and trading strategies in order to get the best possible results. Some of these indicators include support and resistance levels, moving averages, candlestick patterns etc. while other trading strategies include hedging, arbitrage, trading the news, price action and market sentiment and trading the central banks etc.
Based on these strategies and applying money management techniques, our team of analysts issue forex signals that you can benefit from!
Copying our trading signals is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- FOLLOW the FREE live trading signals as they appear in the signals page
- COPY the data straight to your trading account
- PROFIT once the trades automatically close
Our team goes over every detail in order to provide you with an easy-to-use forex signals system for a top quality trading experience. You can easily follow our live trading opportunities and copy them to your own trading account.
Some questions you may have:
- How will I know when a new signal could become active soon?
- Which currency pair should I be trading?
- Should I buy or sell, and at what price?
Our signals service answers all these questions – and more!
How to read FX Leaders’ Forex Signals
The FX Leaders forex signals terminal
In our forex signals terminal, you will find the following information:
- Pair/Instrument – The relevant currency pair or instrument, e.g. gold, bitcoin, Nikkei, etc.
- Status – The current status of the signal (just below the instrument’s symbol).
- Active: As long as a signal is active, traders are advised to follow the alert and enter the market!
- Get Ready: Be prepared. There is a good chance that the system is about to open a new position. The ‘Get Ready’ signal might become ‘Active’ or disappear.
- Closed: The signal is no longer active and has been closed by our system.
- Action – (Buy or Sell) Next to the instrument’s symbol and current price, a BUY or SELL action is indicated in green and red, respectively.
- Entry Price – Premium members have access to the entry price of each trading signal.
- Stop Loss – An automatic exit point to protect your investment. This is the suggested price at which to exit the trade in case the market goes against you. Make sure you apply a stop loss when opening the position in your trading account.
- Take Profit – This is the suggested target price at which to exit the trade. When the price reaches your take profit order, your position will automatically close. It is recommended that you place a take profit order with every trade to lock in your profit in case the target price is reached.
- Trade Now – If you haven’t opened a trading account yet, the ‘Trade Now’ button will lead you to our top recommended broker and trading platform. If you already have a trading account, you can start using our trading signals straight away.
- Comments – Directly below the entry price, you will see different comments related to the particular trading signal. If any changes to stop loss or take profit orders have been made, it will also be published in this space.
Pay Attention! There are 3 different ways for a signal to get closed:
- Automatically, by reaching the stop loss level.
- Automatically, by reaching the take profit level.
- Closing the forex signals manually by our team of analysts – We close the signal if we believe that it is the right timing to exit the market, considering the momentum and other technical/fundamental factors. “The signal has closed manually at xxx price” is the comment displayed in the comments section (right below the entry price).
All of our signals are based on technical analysis of forex (and other) charts, as well as fundamental analysis of economic events and the latest market news.
As you can see, it´s not complicated to follow our forex signals. Once a signal appears live on our signals page or once you get an alert on your phone, open a trade at the spot price and apply the specified stop loss and take profit parameters. Sometimes, we issue comments with our signals such as “If the price gets close to our take profit, move the stop loss to breakeven”. In other cases, our analysts may suggest extending the take profit when the trade’s potential increases for whatever technical or fundamental reason.
Three simple and quick steps to start trading:
- Account type: Choose an account according to the amount of capital you want to deposit. Other determining factors include spread, commission, lot sizes offered, and arrangements regarding swaps, etc.
- Registration: Includes filling up your personal details and signing up.
- Account Activation: At the end of the process you get an email from your broker, with username, password, and further instructions.