July 28th – Top 5 Trade Setups On Friday
Arslan Butt • 1 min read
Traders, since it's Friday, the volatility will probably remain thin during the Sydney and Tokyo sessions. But, we can count on the European investors to move the market. So let's take a look at a few trade setups before the beginning the European session.
– Starting with the gold, as discussed in the previous update, I'm eyeing $1259/60 to remain in sell until $1252 with a stop above $1265.
– Nikkei – I have my buy limit at $19885 with a stop below $19825 and take profit $20035.
– SPX// S&P 500 seems to be a good buy above $2462 as it's likely to target $2471.
– EUR/USD is near the crucial trading level $1.1710. Below this, the pair is likely to remain in selling up to $1.1665
– CAC// FRA40 seems to be a nice buy at $5100 with a stop below $5075 & take profit at $5060.
All these setups are subject to change based on several economic events from the Eurozone, Canada & the United States. I highly recommend following strict money management strategies.