As you know, the UK Parliament is going to hold a Parliament Brexit Vote on Tuesday where MPs will pass their verdict on Prime Minister Theresa May’s plan to take Britain out of the European Union on 29 March.
According to recent updates:
- PM May will most likely decide to change tomorrow’s vote from a meaningful one to a provisional one.
- If she can produce a Commons majority for any particular deal on the backstop then the EU just might buckle and grant.
- The UK Members of Parliament will be passing verdict on the deal Theresa May spent two years negotiating with the European Union.
- On Sunday night, PM Theresa May talked to European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker after discussions failed to find a breakthrough.
- Discussions will recommence on Monday morning with the aim of ensuring changes to the deal before Tuesday’s vote. The UK is due to leave the EU on 29 March.