FX Leaders Signals Tutorials
Forex signals are online trading alerts which provide the latest market information about trading opportunities on the major foreign currency pairs. Our signals service allows you to follow and copy the trading actions taken by FX Leaders' top-performing analysts.
Our analysts use a wide range of tools, indicators, techniques and trading strategies in order to get the best possible results. Some of these indicators include: support and resistance levels, moving averages, candlestick patterns etc. while other trading strategies include hedging, arbitrage, trading the news, price action and market sentiment and trading the central banks etc.
Based on these strategies and applying money management techniques, our team of analysts issue forex signals that you can benefit from!
- FOLLOW: the live signals as they appearing on the signals page
- COPY: the data straight to your trading account
- PROFIT: once the trades automatically close
Our team goes over every detail in order to provide you with a friendly and easy-to-use FX signals system for a top quality trading experience. You can easily follow our live trading opportunities and copy them to your own trading account.
Some questions you may have include:
- When exactly will the next trading opportunity appear?
- Which currency pair should I be trading?
- Should I buy or sell, and at what price?
Our signals service answers all these questions - and more - for you!
How to read FX Leaders Free Forex Signals?
- Pair - The relevant currency pair
- Action - Trading signal, telling you to BUY (in green) or SELL (in red) a pair
- Stop Loss - An automatic exit point to protect your investment. This is the suggested price at which to exit the trade in case the market goes against you. Make sure you apply a Stop Loss when opening the position in your trading account.
- Take Profit - This is the suggested target price at which to exit the trade. Once the rate hits 'Take Profit', your position will automatically close. It is recommended that you apply a 'Take Profit' order when you open a buy/sell position, to lock your profits in case target is reached.
We recommend copying the 'Take Profit' target.
- Status - The current status of the signal. Let's review the possible statuses:
- Active: this status means it is an open signal. As long as a signal is active, traders are advised to follow the alert and enter the market!
- Closed: meaning the signal is no longer active and has been closed by our system.
- Get Ready: be prepared. There is a good chance that the system is about to open a new position. The 'Get Ready' signal might become 'Active' or disappear
- Comments - Live updates on changes in Stop Loss, Take Profit or Status.
- Trade Now - Appearing on the right side of a signal with an ‘Active’ status, the green ‘Trade Now’ button is aimed at those who still have to open a trading account. It leads to our most recommended platform. If you already have a broker you can go straight to your platform and start using the signals in your account.
Please note that the signals are divided into 2 different tables:
- Short Term Trading Alerts - Includes day and intra-day signals.
- Long Term Trading Alerts - Signals that tend to last for more than a single day (up to a few days).
- Latest Closed Signals - In this box you can follow FX Leaders' latest closed signals. Once closed, our short and long term signals move down to this section. Here, our users can follow the signals' history and performance.
Pay attention! There are 3 optional ways for a signal to get closed:
- Automatically, by reaching the Stop Loss point
- Automatically, by reaching the Take Profit point
- Closing the forex signals manually by our team of analysts - We close the signal if we believe that it is the right timing to exit the market, considering the momentum. “The signal has closed manually at xxx price” is the comment displayed in the comments box.
All of our signals are based on technical analysis of forex charts, as well as fundamental analysis of economic events and the latest market news. The signals can be adapted to suit several trading strategies, including intraday trading, day-trading and longer term trading approaches. Best of all, they’re provided to you for FREE by our analysts, so why not take advantage of them now?
As you can see, it´s not that complicated to follow our forex signals. Once a signal appears live on our signal page or once you get an alert on your phone, open a trade at the spot price in the same direction with our signal. Sometimes, we issue comments with our signals such as “If the price gets close to our take profit, push the take profit target further and stop loss to breakeven” because some trades have bigger winning potential, and so we advise that you follow our comments as well.
Three simple, quick steps to start trading:
- Choosing an account type: Determines the capital that you wish to deposit, which derives from the amounts of money that you wish to trade with.
- Registration: Includes filling up your personal details and signing up.
- Account Activation: At the end of the process you get an email from your broker, with user name, password and instructions.
Back to FXL's Forex signals >