Will the USD Decline Again, As More Money Is Coming From the US?
Skerdian Meta • 1 min read
US President Donald Trump introduced a $2 trillion bill to help the economy two weeks ago which passed the Senate. That was a record stimulus package, but it seems like it might not be enough. Or at least, Democrats want to throw more money at the economy.
Schumer said a while ago that Nancy Pelosi will move to pass another bill with broader relief measures after Congress passes interim emergency coronavirus bill. The USD turned quite bearish on the $2 trillion bill, so let’s see if it will decline further on the new stimulus package, if it passes though.
- To seek $250 billion in assistance to small businesses
- To seek $100 billion for hospitals, community health centers and health systems
- To seek $150 billion for state and local governments to manage virus crisi
Comments by New York mayor, Bill de Blasio
- The rate of people needing ventilators is declining
- Now we have enough ventilators to get through the week
- There is no question the virus is driving a spike in deaths at home
- Says that more can be done in minority neighbourhoods on the virus
- Says must be certain not to have a ‘false dawn’ on the virus trend