WORLD'S BEST FOREX BROKERS REVIEWS
Marketsx is a premium trading platform operated by Markets.com, offering traders fast, low cost trading on over 2,200 instruments. Marketsx provides access to global stock, forex, commodity, indices, cryptocurrency, ETF and bond markets for CFD trading. Clients in the UK can also use spread bets on applicable instruments. The proprietary Marketx trading platform is packed full of features and trading tools and is optimised for lightning execution. As well as in-depth charting and asset comparison tools, Marketsx also gives traders a wealth of decision-supporting data with sentiment tools, tutorials, and regular live-streamed, expert analysis. Marketsx operates in jurisdictions across the world, enabling traders in Europe, the UK, South Africa, the Middle East, Australia, and Latin America to access high performance, low cost trading tailored to their location.
- Localised trading experience: regulated by CySEC, FSCA, FSC, ASIC and FCA
- Premium trading conditions and low spreads across forex, stocks, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies and more
- XRay: Live expert commentary delivered in-platform by some of the industry’s top commentators and seasoned traders
- Part of a global technology leader – Playtech is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index
- VIP support via email, phone, and live chat
Regulation and Licenses:
CySEC (Europe), FSCA (Europe), FSCA (Africa), FSC (BVI), ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK)
Shares, Forex, Crypto, Indices, ETFs, and Commodities
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Dash
From 1:30 to 1:300
Markets proprietary platform, Mobile, Metatrader4/5
Bonuses are not permitted in the UK and EU due to regulations.
24/5 over the phone or in-platform with the Live Chat feature.
148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.